Welcome to another episode on Coconut Oil as Lube Blog. Here we tell you about the amazing wonders of coconut oil as lubricant. Just as I have always say, Coconut Oil is a wonderful oil. A lady would like to know if she and her partner can use coconut oil for personal lube. Well, if you ask for my opinion, then I will say YES. It is as simple as that. But there are some conditions attached to it.
Over at BrainyQuote.com, there is a great quote about chemistry. Just as Adam Sandler expressed it and I quote,
“Chemistry can be a good and bad thing. Chemistry is good when you make love with it. Chemistry is bad when you make crack with it.”
Same applies to coconut oil. It comes with its own Pros and Cons. It is an oil based lubricant that have been used over the years by many people including me, your reader. Most especially, people here in United States and all over the world have been searching for information on if coconut oil could be for personal lube? If Yes, is it Totally Safe? This is what we will be looking at today.
Coconut Oil For Personal lube? Totally Safe? PROS
1. Slick: Most oil based lubricants have this slickiness. Coconut oil in particular has a slick and glossy look when it gets on skin. It is smooth for gliding in and pulling out. So, your cannon never stops banging!
2. Long Lasting: Another characteristics of Oil base lubes in general is their longevity when in use. And coconut oil for personal lube is not an exception. It goes on and on to remain slick. Only in rare occasion I need to apply it two -three times.( Marathon sex, lol).
3. Cheap: Though some personal lubricants are the same price with coconut oil but not in size. You can get a personal lube for as low as 5 bucks. But a tin or glass jar is lesser in price. Now, you can get our recommended size for cheaper price.
4. Yeast Infection: No other oil has this wonder like Coconut Oil. With it, you can be able to keep nasty fungus called Candida. It has anti-fungal properties in it that could make this ‘tiny guys’ stay within their borders without stress.
Coconut Oil For Personal lube? Totally Safe? CONS
Here are the ‘Cons’ of coconut oil for personal lube.
- Allergic: Some folks are allergic to coconut oil. So, it is not for everybody. You might say, you’re not while your wife is. Perhaps, your husband is and you’re not. So, know what you’re allergic to. That’s the bottom line.
- Condoms: Latex condoms are not good to use with Coconut oil because it destroys them. Just as other oil based lubricants would do, it cause the latex condom to break or tear while in action. So, for those using condoms for unwanted pregnancies, you can opt-in for polyurethane condoms such as LambSkin or Female Nitrile Condoms. Available on Amazon at a reasonable price.
An extra Virgin, Cold Pressed and Unrefined Coconut oil like Nutiva Brand smells. The natural smell that I call, ”Coconutty”. If you don’t like the smell of Coconut, then you shouldn’t go for its oil.
- Grossly: If you are someone who doesn’t like the grossly or ‘grossy’ feeling of oil on your skin or body, then coconut oil might not be a good idea. There are some people (normal) that can’t stand a drop of oil on their skin without changing face and good. But if you have no problem with grossly , then, read on.
Now, you have it all. You can now decide if it is good for your body system and that of your partner. Weigh the options you have and see if it is your take. On my ‘About Me’ page, I posted that I’m not a medical doctor. Just a fan of this wonderful oil from Nature.
I’ ve been using coconut oil as Personal Lube on my ‘yoni’ without any cause for alarm. As far it is organic, cold-pressed, unrefined type, it blends well with my system. So, get one today and see how your body reacts to it. Lest I forget, anal sex need a better fortified Anal lube like Pjur Backdoor Anal Glide. It helps to get your anus relax to smooth anal pleasure. Read reviews on Amazon and see what I mean. Feel free to make comments by using the comment box below. And we will response to your questions if there is any. Till next time, stay shiny and radiating with Coconut Oil. Love ya!
(Thanks to Sergio for a nice shot of this Post.)